KUA’s eBill program is a convenient and environmentally-friendly way to receive, review and pay your monthly utility bill from a desktop, tablet or phone. Your bill will arrive securely via email or text each month with a link to pay online.
Here are the features of the eBill program:
- Get reminders in email or text when your bill is available.
- View current and past bills.
- Manage and store your preferred payment method: checking, credit card or debit card.
- Pay by text message using preferred payment option.
- Auto payment options from credit card or checking to have payments made on time automatically.
- Request extension of your bill due date. Requires account in good standing at time of request.
- Report power outages
Sign up for eBill between Nov. 1 and Dec. 21 for a weekly chance to win a Nest Learning Thermostat or Ring Video Doorbell. (a $249 value!)
If you’re already using eBill and opted for paperless, then your name is automatically entered in the weekly contest.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Must have an active KUA account.
Only residential accounts are eligible.
Must sign up or already be registered as a KUA eBill customer by date of weekly drawing.
Must opt-in for paperless billing. Winners will be pulled from eBill with paperless customers.
Random electronic drawing from qualified entries will be held each Friday through Dec. 21 and announced that day on Facebook Live at https://www.facebook.com/mykua.
Only one entry per household.
No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, misdirected, or late entries.
Participation in drawing is open only to KUA customers. Employees and the families of employees of KUA are ineligible for participation in drawing.
No payment, proof of purchase or entry fee is required.