The KUA Board of Directors will award a 4-year $2,500 per year scholarship to a high school senior attending a college or university accredited by the US Department of Education, in good academic standing, residing in the KUA service territory, and who has demonstrated service to his community.
- Applicant must been an Osceola County resident.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school.
- Applicant must attend a college or university accredited by the US Department of Education.
- Applicant must have an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant must have at least 75 volunteer hours.
- Applicant must reside in the KUA (Kissimmee Utility Authority) service territory.
Jan. 31, 2021
(This year’s application window has already passed)