The KUA Board of Directors will award a 4-year $2,500 per year scholarship to a high school senior attending a college or university accredited by the US Department of Education, in good academic standing, residing in the KUA service territory, and who has demonstrated service to his community. This scholarship is administered by the Education Foundation of Osceola County.
- Applicant must been an Osceola County resident.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school.
- Applicant must attend a college or university accredited by the US Department of Education.
- Applicant must have an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant must have at least 75 volunteer hours.
- Applicant must reside in the KUA (Kissimmee Utility Authority) service territory.
Feb. 1, 2022