If you’re looking to live more sustainably and go green this year, St. Patrick ’s Day is the perfect opportunity to do so. Go green by switching to eBill, a convenient and environmentally-friendly way to receive, review and pay your monthly utility bill from any desktop, tablet or phone. If one household switches from paper to electronic bills for one year, we’d save six pounds of paper, according to PayItGreen.
Sign up and go green with these benefits:
- Get reminders in email or text when your bill is available.
- View current and past bills.
- Manage and store your preferred payment method: checking, credit card or debit card.
- Pay by text message using preferred payment option.
- Auto payment options from credit card or checking to have payments made on time automatically.
- Request extension of your bill due date. Requires account in good standing at time of request.
- Report power outages.
To register, visit: https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/kua.
#StPatricksDay #ebill #gopaperless #gogreen #Kissimmee