Kissimmee Utility Authority wrapped up its 2-month eBill contest today after announcing its last weekly winner. If you had signed up for eBill or were already signed up, your name was automatically entered into a random drawing for either a Nest Learning Thermostat or Ring Video Doorbell. The winners were announced through Facebook Live and then contacted via phone. The winners of the contest were:
Veronica Figueroa – 11/2
Peter Martelli – 11/9
Robert Chapman – 11/16
Daisy Veras – 11/21
Patrick Kusterman – 11/30
Tashan Gillian – 12/7
Laurie Kondylis – 12/14
Loida Colon – 12/21
Kissimmee Utility Authority’s eBill program is a convenient and environmentally-friendly way to receive, review and pay your monthly utility bill from any desktop, tablet or phone. While the contest is over, the benefits keep on giving! Here are the features of the program:
- Get reminders in email or text when your bill is available.
- View current and past bills.
- Manage and store your preferred payment method: checking, credit card or debit card.
- Pay by text message using preferred payment option.
- Auto payment options from credit card or checking to have payments made on time automatically.
- Request extension of your bill due date. Requires account in good standing at time of request.
- Report power outages.
Sign up takes just a few minutes. To sign up, visit: https://ipn.paymentus.com/cp/kua.
#ebill #gopaperless #gogreen #Kissimmee